Stallone’s daughters Sophia, Sistine and Scarlett say that it is not only difficult but impossible to bring a boyfriend home.
Actor Sylvester Stallone’s daughters claim their famous father makes dating difficult.
Stallone, 76, appeared with his wife Jennifer Flavin, 54, and daughters Sophia, 26, Sistine, 24, and Scarlett, 20, to promote their new reality series The Family Stallone on Fox.
The broadcast revealed that Stallone’s daughters have a hard time getting boyfriends on the show.
– Almost impossible, Sistine said in the program.
– We have to prepare the sly first, Stallone’s wife said.
– You have to tell him that you have to say the day and so on.
The boyfriend also needs to be prepared before the meeting.
– He can’t greet customers. You can’t be hurt by it. Papa does things like this only. He might shake the newcomer’s hand too hard, Sistine explained.
– The Father always appears and we have to soften the blows that come.
Stallone was also voiced in the program.
– All those people have been weird. I just saved you, laughed the actor.
Last August, Stallone’s wife filed for divorce from her husband after a quarter century of marriage.
The separation was described as controversial in the media. Among other things, Flavin claimed that Stallone was guilty of “willfully squandering” the couple’s funds.
According to Page Six, however, Stallone praised his life partner amid the turmoil.
– I respect Jennifer a lot. I will always love her. She is an incredible woman. He is the nicest person I have ever met.
However, in late September, the couple reunited. Stallone’s representative told the media at the time that the couple had “sit down and resolved their differences”.
– They are both very happy, said the representative of the star.
In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Stallone says he is sorry for the controversy that erupted in early autumn.
It is a privilege to deal with people who understand the fragility of life. How rare a good relationship is indeed. My love for my family comes first.