The everyday life of pop star Britney Spears is captured in a carefully preserved new documentary.
American entertainment site TMZ’s latest documentary about pop star Britney Spears is making a splash in the United States. The documentary Britney Spears: The Price of Freedom offers a glimpse into the life of the singer who carefully guards her privacy.
Spears’ health has long been a cause for concern. It has been claimed from circles close to the star that fans of the pop star have tried to get Spears treated, but without success. At the same time, Star’s children said in a TV interview that they have not met their mother for a long time. Jayden James, 16, and Sean Preston, 17, said last fall they didn’t want to see their mother until she got her life back on track.
– I’m 100 percent sure it can be fixed. This takes a lot of time and effort. I just want him to recover his sanity. When he gets better, I want to see him again, Jaden James said.
The situation hasn’t gotten any better, as TMZ’s new documentary claims the star hasn’t seen her kids in nearly a year.
According to TMZ, the pop star is set to meet her child for the last time in the spring of 2022 before marrying singer Sam Asghar. Jayden James and Sean Preston did not attend the wedding.
By the summer, the situation was so bad that the boys no longer responded to their mother’s messages, says the TMZ documentary.
However, relations between mothers and sons have improved slightly in recent months.
– The document claims that recently, he has sent some messages.
So what’s life like for Spears after being released from guardianship? Very lonely, claims the documentary.
In the documentary The Price of Freedom, Spears is described as living almost as a hermit in her mansion in Los Angeles. According to the claims, Spears spends most of her days alone at home, and rarely sees people other than her husband.
– Britney practically lives in isolation. Most of the time he is alone in the house. Sometimes he drives aimlessly around Los Angeles. Sometimes he drives to a secluded road to park and meditate, narrates the documentary, according to Page Six.
Inside sources have previously claimed to TMZ that people close to her are concerned that Spears is abusing her prescription drugs. According to the allegations, Spears did not take all of the drugs prescribed to her, but only those that gave her a “high”.
The new documentary claims that with the help of drugs and energy drinks, the singer sometimes stayed awake for nights at a time until he passed out for days.
– The documentary claims that he can sleep for three days straight and then wake up for several days.
READ MORE: Shocking details about Britney Spears’ health – now close circle reveal how “life-threatening” the condition is
According to the documentary, in addition to sleeping and driving, Spears’s days are spent at her own gym and working on a book. Spears also practices dancing, which the pop star often posts fast-paced videos on her Instagram.
According to the New York Post, one of the most shocking claims in the documentary is that Spears has been violent towards her husband.
– It is told in the documentary that the marriage is in serious trouble.
The documentary also says that after the guardianship was terminated, Spears’s caretakers made a precise list of what Spears’ loved ones should be paying attention to.
– Keep knives out of Britney’s reach, one of the signs read, the documentary claims.
In Finding Freedom, it is described that Spears has an “interest” in knives and in her opinion, knives are a self-defense tool.
– The documentary says Britney constantly fears she’ll end up in a treatment facility again.
Spears’ husband Sam Asghari criticized the new documentary, saying he thought it was disrespectful that the documentary was made without the singer’s consent.
– I find it disgusting that the people in her (Britney’s) life appropriated her story when she herself had no voice. All of a sudden after 15 years he’s free after all and now you’re going to put him under a magnifying glass? Asgari growled.