Do you want to be a millionaire? In the last episode of the season, Aku Pajula, a 32-year-old physics teacher from Helsinki, jumped into the hot seat.
Physics teacher Aku Pajula aims to be moderated by Antti Holma Do you want to be a millionaire? – Win one million euros in the competition.
Aku plays with confidence and uses strawman – just ask the audience the 5,000 euro question first. Then it goes way further when Antti Holma asks a question about celebrities and podcasts.
– Which of the following is the celebrity gossip podcast of Enni Koistinen and Kirsikka Simberg? A) Shit, B) Double Kak, C) Pimppeehymo or D) Which one?, asks Antti.
With a correct answer, Aku would earn €5,000 and move on to the €7,000 question. One wrong answer would send the man home with a ton in his pocket.
Aku is silent for a long time and thinks about his answer. He admits that he doesn’t follow the ups and downs of the celebrity world.
– I must say that celebrity gossip doesn’t interest me. And you won’t get any tips from these options, he says.
Aku decides to use the 50:50 straw, after which the options are b) double kak and c) pimpihimo.
50:50 The straw man teacher doesn’t help Aku much.
– Now that’s a bad situation! he tells Antti Holma.
– None of the options jump ahead of the other. There may be a little Tupalcon in some way, but that answer fits the mood of today. But why is that double cock jumping from there? Aku thinks.
– I’ll come back more on this… he muttered.
He decides to use his last straw card and eyes a friend, in this case his sister Alina.
– Ah, unfortunately I cannot answer, says Alena after listening to the questions and options.
– Do they both ring bells? Aku tries.
– Unfortunately, no, sighs Alena.
However, Aku decides to answer, even though he is not sure what the correct answer is.
– Isn’t that what Pimpihimo is today – when it’s supposed to be Donald Duck’s gossip magazine, they probably wouldn’t use that name. Let’s lock the answer C, pimpihimo, aku decides.
Antti Holma keeps Akua in suspense for a long time before revealing the correct answer.
– Enni and Kirsika’s podcast is Tuplák, Holma announced.
– Man, you have avoided saying for a long time that Pimpihimo is loud! I’m a little worried about how it will go if the students make memes of it, says Antti and sends Aku home a thousand euros richer.
Do you want to be a millionaire? -The season finale will air on Thursdays at 21:00 on Nelos. Ilta-Sanomat and Nelonen belong to the same Sanoma group.